- 25 years of experience working with dairy producers in the United States, as well as internationally in more than 15 countries
- Born and raised in the western US in the state of Idaho and began working with dairy cattle at a young age
- Studied Dairy Product Management — Brigham Young University Idaho
- Developed an excellent understanding of the unique challenges that dairy producers around the world face
- Passion for helping an ever growing global population that increasingly seeks to add wholesome dairy products to their diet
- Currently serves as BouMatic’s Director of Sales.
“When not travelling, I enjoy spending time at home in California with my wife and our 11 children”